Tuesday, December 24, 2013

HAPPY 22nd BIRTHDAY LOUIS TOMLINSON!

Do you know what's so special about this day? Do you? Do you? 

OMG! If you don't well you better check your calendar because today is December 24! OHMAYGOODNESS! It's Louis Tomlinson's Birthday. Waaaaahhh! Gossh!

I just made this blog to greet the most handsome, funny, kind, & most wonderful guy in the world. Happy Happy Birthday Louis Tomlinson! Words aren't enough to express my complex feelings. Better than words. He has the voice of an angel. He is so kind to everyone and helps different charities. He's so famous yet so humble. OMG, I don't know! I just wanna greet Louis a Happy Happy Happy Birthday! Hope you have a wonderful time with the boys, with Eleanor and of course with your family! Happy Happy Happy Birthday Louis! I wish the best for your career and I promise you that I will always and forever be your Tommo Girl! You will always be my baby :)x 


No comments:

Post a Comment