Friday, May 10, 2013

I Love Logan Lerman

Yesterday, I watched this amazing movie. The Perks of being a wallflower starring Logan Lerman, Emma Watson and Ezra Miller. At first, I thought it was boring but as the story goes on, the movie gets better and better. It was about "An introvert freshmen who is taken under the wings of two seniors who welcome him to the real world." - iMDBThe movie was amazing in fact, I cried on the last part of it.


"Right now we are alive and in this moment I swear we are infinite" - Charlie

While watching the movie, I fell in love with Logan Lerman or Charlie in the movie. His confused act, innocent looks and wonderful smile makes me like him so much. I saw Logan before on Percy Jackson but in my opinion, he is much adorable in this movie. I love him already! ♥

 Innocent look

Wonderful smile

OH MY GOD! He is so handsome! 

Dear Logan, 

Hello, I'm your newest fan. I wish you notice me and please don't get annoyed on my tweets for you! P.S. Your eyes are so beautiful! ♥

Love, Angelica Jacob :) 

Haha! I wish Logan read this and just wanna say that I adore you so much! :)

I LOVE YOU LOGAN WADE LERMAN ♥ :*

*I don't own any of the photos

No comments:

Post a Comment