Friday, May 31, 2013

PROJECT: Happy 23rd Birthday Kevjumba ♥

On June 12, 2013, Kevin Wu will celebrate his 23rd birthday and we don't want to miss it. We want that precious date to be exceptional so we should give Kevin our biggest thank you and we should all send our wishes for his special day! 

This project is very easy, you just need to write your message on a paper or on a picture, or whatever ever background you want. It can also be edited, computerized, anything! Be creative! Your messages can be long or either short, whatever you want to say to our AMAZING Kevin ♥ After that, send it to itsmeanjhe@yahoo.com with a subject PROJECT JUMBA.


I'll be making a video for the compilation of our photos. I will be also adding some unforgettable and coolest moments in Kevin's vlogs. Submission is open starting June 3 but not longer than the June 8, 2013. I will post the video on Youtube at my account, Anjhevlog on Kevin's birthday! Don't worry I'll keep you all guys posted! 

If you have other suggestions, you can e-mail your suggestions to me or you can tweet me @anjhebabs. PLEASE SPREAD THE NEWS! :) Thank you! 








No comments:

Post a Comment