Thursday, February 27, 2014

THE VAMPS



"I was walking away, but she's so beautiful it made me stay..."

Maybe you've heard that phrase before. It came from the song 'Wild Heart' by the Vamps. And yes, I suddenly fell in love, again, to 4 British Boys. Darn. Fangirling problems :')



The Vamps is a British Pop-Rock Band consisting of Brad Simpson, James McVey, Connor Ball and Tristan Evans. They formed in early 2012 and signed to Mercury Records in November that year.


Last Monday, I was watching some music videos and then the song Wild Heart by The Vamps suddenly appeared. I listened to it and it sounds so good and Brad looked so cute there too. So I got interested in The Vamps. I searched them through the internet and was amazed by them. I also listened to their other single which is 'Can We Dance' and as I was listening to it, I can feel my self blushing and head-banging on the song. It was so incredible. 


I really do love the beats in every song, the lyrics, and did I already mentioned that Brad is so cute? LOL! I already changed my name on Twitter. I changed it to 'TheVampsAnjhe' because the members usernames had "TheVamps" before their name so I now belong to The Vamps Family so, yeah!

Also, Last Night, the band released their newest single "Last Night". I literally freaked-out when a notification came as the Official Twitter Page of the band tweeted that they already released the music video for it and it was totally wicked! Ugh, I just wished I was in that Party. I felt the rush while watching it. I seriously watched it again and again and again. I really can't wait for their debut album which will be out on April. I want it on my hands right noooww!!!


First of all, I would like to give a big THANK YOU to James for creating the Band. Brad, I already said this a thousand times but I will say this again. You are so cute! You're face is like a baby! You're an angel. Ugh, so PERFECT! ♥ Connor, stay cool and handsome and Tristan, you rock! ♥ God, why are you all so handsome?! :")

Oh Brad, you looked so cute ♥

I wish all the best in your careers, I hope you guys get what you want and please, please, stay kind, polite and humble! I love you all and God Bless your careers and go out there and rock the world! ♥


I am now a fan of your works so expect me to be always there to support you on everything. I wish that someday, I could go to one of your concerts and meet you and hug you and kiss you and freak-out like a retard fangirl. LOL! 

By the way, what do you call the Fans/ Fandom of The Vamps? I mean, something like "Directioners" "Archies" "Beliebers" something like those? lol! 

-Angelica Jacob :)x

No comments:

Post a Comment