Saturday, April 6, 2013

New Directioner

♪ One way or another I'm gonna find ya, I'm gonna getcha, getcha, getcha ... ♪

I'm pretty sure that you have heard of that song before but now I love it because of the cover of One Direction for the Red Nose Day. Here is the video for other people who haven't seen it yet.


I really love this one and their purpose for doing this video. I am repeating this video again and again on my iTouch.


At this moment, I just wanna let the world know that I am now officially a DIRECTIONER! Yeeehaa! Welcome me guys! I remember that before, I don't like 1D but now I am one of those people who's begging for Harry, Liam, Zayn, Niall and Louis' attention! I really love them, in fact I already have their 2 albums and I can't stop playing it on my laptop, iTouch, phone and everywhere! Actually, I'm playing it now. I'm also watching their music videos on YouTube over and over again! 

I already had a crush on Zayn Malik before because we can't ignore the fact that he is so handsome but now it is way beyond crush. LOL! I sounded like a real fan girl already! xD


I like, I mean I love One Direction because they really have a talent, unlike other people out there that only use their good looks to be famous. Well not 1D because they really have nice voices AND handsome faces. :") I adore them because I think they're so cute, nice, cool, amazing, awesome, kind and all the good adjectives that you know! That's how I define 1D!!! In short, I love them because they deserve to be loved :") <3


Maybe, you could follow me on Twitter so we can share our silly thoughts about them! Don't worry, I'll follow back <3 @anjhebabs





Mentally Married to Zayn Malik! :*

Man! I love Zayn so much! I wish I was Perrie. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment