Friday, August 5, 2016

My Instagram Account

Instagram is an online mobile photo-sharing, video-sharing, and social networking service that enables its users to take pictures and videos, and share them either publicly or privately on the app, as well as through a variety of other social networking platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and Flickr.
*https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Instagram

Instagram is very popular nowadays because people always want to share different pictures of what's happening, different places, memories and most of all, pictures of food. I don't freaking know why I didn't have an Instagram account. Haha, just kidding. Way back 2014 when Instagram is starting to make their name around the world, I decided not to have an account because it seems like everyone is so into it. My weird side attacked and swore to myself that I won't make an account ever. 

Just two weeks ago, I made a friend and been talking to him lately. After a week, he shared me his Instagram account. I checked the link but he's on private. He was expecting me to follow him but I don't have an account and I so wanna see his pictures. I made a fake account (lollipop1D) just to check his pictures. I followed celebrities that I like too and stalked a lot of people and since then, I got attached to it. I was like on incognito mode everyday checking and resisting myself not to like posts of some people I know and the guy I like lol. Yes, stalking is my middle name. After 2 days, I seriously couldn't stop thinking if I should make my own account. The IG System ate me. 

I asked almost all of my friends (in real life and internet) if I should make my own personal Instagram account and I even made a poll on Twitter about it. --__--"

at least there are people who voted NO xD

And I'm happy to tell you that TODAY is a momentous day bec I just signed up and now, I have my own Instagram account! *clap clap* YEAYYYY!!! Haha be happy for me lol. I asked my sister to follow me because she have hundreds of followers and I asked her when did she make that account and she said 2010. Lol, I am 6 years late. Just 6  years. Doesn't seem bad xD. I'm also surprised that it has stories now just like Snapchat. Well I guess that's just because of their new updates. *shurgged* 

So yeah, I hope you'll follow me so you will see the pictures that I will be posting. I hope it won't annoy you though haha. My username is anjheee ♥ See ya there! 


No comments:

Post a Comment