Thursday, August 30, 2012

Goodbye Multiply and Hello Blogger!

Obviously,this is my first blog here on blogger. I was at Multiply.com before, but when I opened my account yesterday evening, I was shocked and don't know what to do because Multiply is closing down. I was like, "WHHHAAATT!?!?!". I am really shocked and pissed at all. I was just starting my blogging skills, my passion on blogging and I tried it first on Multiply and know, it's closing. 

It really made me feel so bad, it was like, I regret using Multiply to post on my blogs. Well, Multiply.com is not a blogging site at all, it is a social media network which you can share photos, videos and it has a market place where you can find things that you wanted like, dresses, accessories, shoes, and many more!

Yesterday, when I opened my account, this letter welcomed me:


I blame Facebook. :|

What a shock right? I was over-reacting because I really don't know what to do! I'm asking myself, "How about my blogs? They will be deleted?" I don't want that to happen that's why I've search and singed up a lot of blogging sites, including Live Journal, Word Press, and here, at Blogger. I don't know what's wrong with me, but I don't wanna use Tumblr as my blogging site.
b

Yes, I know, I don't have lots of blogs but I treasure every one of them. It really hurts, because I'm just starting, and now, it's closing. It was like I'm greeting them Hi and they are already saying Goodbye. What the... !?! :\

So, I guess, I will copy my blogs from Multiply to here at Blogger. Don't expect a wonderful, a nice, and a pleasant blog 'cause I'm just starting. Yeah. Don't expect too much, I'm just a newbie here and a new blogger.
I'm open for any feedback. Suggest something that you want to say, so I can learn from it :) Thanks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment