Saturday, November 2, 2013

Laguna, my home ♥

Last October 21, 2013, my Family and I traveled to Manila, Philippines to have a vacation. We arrived at the Ninoy Aquino International Airport at exactly 12:28 in the midnight. We headed straight to my father’s ancestral house at Paranaque City. We are so tired so we took a rest.


 The view of Manila at night from the plane.



Monday. My mother woke me up at 10 am saying that we will go to the Mall (SM City Bicutan) to shop. We spent so many hours at the mall and later on, my father called my mom that he already arrived at the mall and we will be going to Laguna! Yeaaahh! I'm always looking forward to go to Laguna every Vacation because it’s my mother’s hometown and we have a Family Friend there that we always went to. I have so many memories in Laguna which made me love that town so much. It only took us an hour and a half to travel from Manila to Calamba, Laguna. We went to Calamba to check our lot that my mother bought because we haven’t seen it for a long time. We just spend 20 minutes, I guess. Next stop is Pila, Laguna. Finally, we once again saw our Family Friend, the Fabillan Family. We have so many things to talk about because we haven’t seen each other for two years. We talked, and talked, and talked the whole night.



Who's up for some #OOTD?

Top and Pants from Style & Co., Coach Bag and Shoes from City Sneaks (Payless)



The Next Day, Tuesday, while eating breakfast, my friend Edieson asked me if I want to go swimming, and of course I said yes. Vacation isn’t a vacation without swimming! HAHAHA! His mother planned to went to Crismar Resort because it’s very near to their house and we can surely find peace for our relaxation.


We spent 7 hours at that Resort. We enjoyed the time because we are the only guest on that place. It’s like we rent the whole place. HAHA! The place wasn’t so bad at all. They had three swimming pools and a big fish pond where you can go fishing. The “eco-friendly” term suits the location. 










We went home at past 5 in the afternoon and after taking a shower, we drove 10-15 mins. to the Provincial Capitol of Laguna which is located at Sta. Cruz, just a town next to Pila. I was shocked at the place because it’s very, very different from what I’ve seen a long time ago. I was shocked at the beautiful and very creative architectural works that Governor Jeorge “ER” Ejercito had put into it. It’s is very wonderful especially at night where you can see different and magnificent lighting of the surroundings.  We went to the Governor’s office and took a picture with the place. We waited for us to enter his main office so we can have a picture with him but sadly, he is so busy that time so we decided to just leave. While we were on the stairs, I noticed that it is the perfect place where we can took a group picture so, GROUPIE!

  
 Painting of the Governor's Family

Look Up Everyone!

We went home and talk a lot more! We can’t stop sharing something until we noticed the time. It’s already midnight and we need to take a rest. When I woke up the next day, I suddenly felt so sad because I don’t wanna leave. Duh! Two days isn’t enough but we really need to go back to Manila. Our vacation is limited. I am secretly wiping my tears on our car because I really am sad. I loved them so much. I missed the bonding moments and we will wait again for a long time to see each other. While on the road, we stopped to buy some Laguna delicacies at Vic’s Honey where you can buy Fresh Honey, Coconut Jam which is my all-time favorite, some banana chips, shing-a-ling (I don’t know if that’s correct) and so much more! We also bought Buko Pies and Cassava Cake, oohh! Tempting!




My overall experience at Laguna was so fun. Our vacation was very simple because we didn't even try to do something extremely adventurous because we are so tired that time, we just want to relax and have a peace of mind. Two days really isn't enough but we have nothing to do with it. A very special thanks to the Fabillan Family for accommodating us so well. ♥


Visit Laguna and you can do a lot more than what we have done. I’m sure that you will love it.
"IT'S MORE FUN IN LAGUNA"


No comments:

Post a Comment