Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Happy 23rd Birthday Kevjumba

After a week on spreading the news on this project, checking and collecting e-mails, planning, editing and sleepless nights finally, here it is! June 12, 2013, today is my beloved Kevjumba's Birthday! He is now 23 years old! I love him so much! Once again, thank you guys for participating on this project. Now, I'm just wishing and hoping and praying for Kevin to see this video and If he does, it would be a dream come true!

Thank you, so much for making this project possible! Love all the Kevjibers around the world! I prayed for this project since I blogged it and now I really thank God for everything on making this possible! So much love! ♥

Anyway, here is the final and official video for Kev's birthday! I know it's not a perfect video but I really hope that you like it :) 



Thanks again! I won't stop on thanking everybody! Love you all! :)x ♥ Let's trend #Happy23rdBirthdayKevjumba WORLDWIDE! Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment