Tuesday, August 5, 2014

El Nido - Tour B

To be honest, I enjoyed today’s tour than yesterday. Maybe because we already knew who we are with unlike yesterday and also the places are jaw dropping!


FIRST STOP: PINAGBUYATAN ISLAND
  



Can you see my sexy tummy? 

SECOND STOP: CATHEDRAL CAVE
This is a cave on the side of a limestone cliff. Our tour guide told us that it was called Cathedral Cave because the cave formation looks something like, uhm, idk what it’s called. The thing where you put the “saints” in the church. Well, yeah. HAHA!




THIRD STOP: CUDUGNON CAVE
This is the place where we will be having our lunch but while they’re cooking the foods, we can get to enter the cave! This was really fun and embarrassing. It was embarrassing because the cave had a small entering and I entered it smoothly with my chin up and I was so confident that I can simply go out but then my head hit the rock and a lot of people laughed at me, like, wtf?!? HAHA!





I found the hidden Mickey!

After entering the cave, we did some snorkeling! It’s so fun especially to me that can’t totally swim in the deep. I got to see a lot of different cute and colorful fishes, corals and it was totally cool like so cool!

FOURTH STOP: SNAKE ISLAND
This place is my favorite among all the Islands that we’ve been. This Island is called Snake Island because of a long sand bar that looks like a snake from afar. On both sides of the sand bar are shallow swimming areas. The “S” was caused by the two opposing currents. An 8-minute hike to the top of the island leads to a view-deck. The view was totally superb. Very lovely.




 Me and my aunt with some people in our boat.

JUMP SHOT!

LAST STOP: COVE 3







The tour ended but I enjoyed it a lot! Last tour tomorrow! It should be memorable! xoxo



Click here for the next tour.

No comments:

Post a Comment