Saturday, August 2, 2014

Manila

23rd of July. I arrived in Manila at 8 in the morning. It’s been a year since my last visit so it feels so good to be here again! My uncle is already waiting for me and it’s nice to see him again after a very long time! We arrived at our ancestral house before noon because of the heavy volume of cars in Manila. I’m sorry but all the cars are like tied ropes twisted in different directions. I arrived in Manila first before my aunt because she has more things to do at work. We picked her up at the airport early in the morning last 26th of July. We have nothing to do but to eat and eat in different restaurants around Manila and of course, shopping! It’s so wonderful to see my family again! I had fun with my cousins (mother and father’s side) and other relatives.

While we are in Manila, me and my aunt stayed at Princeton Residences. We don’t want to be a nuisance so we just rented a room. Princeton Residences is a condominium which was developed by SMDC. The place was wonderful and luxurious! The people will treat you special. The place has a spacious fully air-conditioned lounge, function halls, and a 24-hour security.




Our room wasn’t that big but it’s spacious enough for me and my aunt. It’s clean and well organized. The staffs are very friendly too especially the owner of the unit, Mariel. She’s very accommodating and I admire her because she’s so business minded. HAHA, The place is also very accessible to malls, banks, and restaurants. We had a marvelous stay and I already recommend it to a lot of people so maybe you should try it too! Oh, and did I told you that it has pool which we never used because we are so busy and we always go home late and it made me sad because I always ask my aunt if I can go swimming and she always says, maybe tomorrow until we checked out :( lol!





Anyway, if you guys are interested and will have to visit Manila and you have nowhere to stay, I truly recommend this place. You can already book your stay and contact them through this website: 


No comments:

Post a Comment