Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Blue-Green

Before anything else, I want to greet you all a Happy Happy New Year! Thank you very much for reading my blogs. I know I'm not that "popular" but I thank everyone who appreciates and read my blogs. I also wanted to thank you for the wonderful comments, messages, tweets that you send me. I really appreciate it guys! I'm wishing and hoping that you will still support me this year. Sometimes, I'm not updating my blog because I'm too busy at school but when I'm free, I make sure to keep in touch with you!

New Year is the most exciting day of the year for me. First day of the year. Families reunite, eat together, bond together :)


On New Year's Eve, I wear this very simple dress and cute doll shoes, dolphin ring and a watch that I bought in SM Department Store at Davao, Philippines when we had a vacation.


Simple blue-green dress from Jus Ur Size.
(The photographer was upstairs when she took this photo xD)

 Dolphin Ring from Broadway Gems.

 A cute blue watch with butterfly lace.


This cute beige and black shoes form Parisian plus


No comments:

Post a Comment